RS=Reichstag, as in the Reichstag fire in Berlin in 1933, the suspicious attack on the government right before the elections, possibly or probably staged sabotaged event that led to Hitler and the socialists being able to seize control of the government. While official elections were actually held, the only viable contenders to the seat of power were able to be chased away under the guise that they were enemies of the state.
So if there is to be a Reichstag event between now and November, the question will be from which direction will the manufactured crisis “too good to waste” come? The choices that seem likely are:
1. assassination attempt on Presbo that:
a. causes injury or death and he is no longer a viable contender. (have to remember that his handlers are powerful people quite capable of throwing HIM under the bus just as he has others.) This option yields a likely Hillary riding to the rescue.
b. no injury but this is the springboard for martial law and all sorts of subversive material is “unexpectedly” discovered in politically convenient places and justified martial law and we just never do get back to the election.
2. assassination effort on Romney_A trained hit squad takes him out but it turns out that all the video disappears or is confiscated like in the Oklahoma City bombing and only a single radical nutcase ends up being responsible. The GOP tries to rally but fails to find a viable last-minute replacement.
3. Bombing and destruction of some major parts of our infrastructure that again causes martial law and chaos and we never do get back to the elections.
4. War on Iraq for any sundry reasons and jingoism is pushed to a fever pitch to try to engender support for the president who is keeping us safe.
5. No seminal event and the polls continue to slide but the turnout “unexpectedly” shows massive wins by Presbo in 53% of the precincts, even though some of them have to have bushels of suddenly found, last-minute votes that carry the day, like it did for Al Franken.
Place your bets.